Custom Davits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

belizebill

Vessel Name
Irish Miss
Vessel Make
36' Marine Trader, D C
Got word today that my new davits have arrived in Belize City today on the Hyde Shipping vessal Caribe Mariner and should be able to have them by Fri. out here on the Caye. Just cant wait, no more towing. BB

Hey Bill......I don't remember you actually coming to a decision on any particular davit. What did you get?

They are custom made for the Marine Trader, They are , O M S-HTD 40, with 6: 1 triple block on both sides, Got them thru YachtsOfStuff. No more backing over the painter! BB

Went to the back dock to wait for the landing craft to gome in with the island supplies last night and received my new davits for the inflatable. Worked on them a bit today trying to figure out why the instruction booklet dose not look anything like what I got. Got on line and they have very generic instructions. They seem to be real high quality steel and welds,Ill finish the insallation tommorow and post pics if it works. BB

belizebill wrote:
Worked on them a bit today trying to figure out why the instruction booklet dose not look anything like what I got. Got on line and they have very generic instructions.*
*Isn't par for the course hey! I always said they should send someone as part of the deal to walk through the instructions.

Be sure to post some pictures once they are installed.

Elwin*

Back
Top Bottom