Ocean Breeze Thermostat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gaylord Ballard

Veteran Member
Hello All,
I have an Ocean Breeze 16,500BTU unit with the QU203 thermostat. The unit is a 2003 era. The unit appears to work fine but the t stat seems to be only partially working. Some of the electronic buttons work, some don't. The important ones, the temp up and down don't work. Anybody found a replacement or know if there is another brand that can be used? Simple 4 wire connection, 2 AA batteries. To be sure somebody makes something that can replace this. Thanks everybody
Mainship MK I

I think OB says you can use almost any thermostat. I used to have an OB A/C and I think they were advertising that they use off the shelf parts for it.

Thank you Comodave. You are spot on. I really couldn't find much on the net about it but I phoned them. They were helpful and told me that I could get one at Home Depot. Standard 4 wire will work or she could send me their replacement for $203 plus shipping. Mine has been obsolete for 15 years. I've been obsolete longer than that but she is sending me one. Thanks for the comments. Cheers

No problem. I thought that was what I remembered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom