Information on Integrity 346 ES Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike44

Hello, I am trying to find information, reviews, and specs on a 2009 Integrity 346 ES.
This model is apparently no longer in production and the Integrity website offer no information for this model. If anyone can point me to websites where I can find information it will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Looks a lot like a Halvorsen and Kong. I seem to recall there was some degree of connection between the two builders. Can't remember the details. Maybe others here recall the background.

Nice looking boat. There's something about it I like but I can't put my finger on it...oh ya, it's a 30 year newer version of my favorite boat.

Good luck in your search...and welcome aboard!!

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2009/integrity-346-es-3478364/

Looks a lot like a Halvorsen and Kong. I seem to recall there was some degree of connection between the two builders. Can't remember the details. Maybe others here recall the background.

Nice looking boat. There's something about it I like but I can't put my finger on it...oh ya, it's a 30 year newer version of my favorite boat.

Good luck in your search...and welcome aboard!!

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2009/integrity-346-es-3478364/

That Yachtworld boat looks very nice. I like the lines and interior layout. I also like the twin diesels but I'd prefer a bigger beam. It may be tight in the ER with twins and a 12 foot beam.

That Yachtworld boat looks very nice. I like the lines and interior layout. I also like the twin diesels but I'd prefer a bigger beam. It may be tight in the ER with twins and a 12 foot beam.

That linked Yachtworld boat is a few slips down the dock from me.... Nice boat. I particularly like the fact that there is not a stitch of wood on her exterior. Built on an Island Gypsy hull as I recall...

Let me know if you'd like any detail photos..

Back
Top Bottom