View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 03:28 PM   #13
4mo
Veteran Member

City: Seattle
Vessel Name: Nor'Wester
Vessel Model: Navigator 53
We looked at the Bayliner 32's and 38's as well as many others before seeing a Carver Voyager 370 and falling in love with it. Its got the layout of a larger pilot house in a more compact footprint. We looked at about 6 of them before buying ours and couldn't be happier. We got our '96 for ~$60k in Portland and shipped it up to Olympia. We've been all over the San Juan's and gulf islands with it and are heading to Desolation this summer.

Easy to get around (except the engine "room"), no exterior wood, cruises well at 7knts or 15knts, separate stand up shower, great indoor and outdoor spaces, sleeps our family of 4 easily along with a pup, and at just a hair over 40ft overall it will maximizes most 40 ft. slips.

The gas engines versions are about $20k cheaper than diesel's, also there is a pretty bad review of one online (Pasco?), which I think has kept the prices down for this model, but the construction is solid on ours and I have no questions taking my family out across the straits in it.
4mo is offline   Reply With Quote