Thought For Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
I'll just leave this here.

Attachments

• Love the irish.jpg
    Love the irish.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 56
I suppose I can endure the Irish. Without them, I guess we wouldn't have Saint Patrick's Day. Without Saint Patrick's Day it's much tougher to find good corned beef and cabbage. So, for the sake of good corned beef and cabbage at least one day a year, I guess we can put up with the Irish. :rolleyes:

Ted

Corned beef and cabbage? The great american dish, and absolutely nothing to do with Ireland.

God invented whiskey to stop the Irish from ruling the world!

I suppose I can endure the Irish. Without them, I guess we wouldn't have Saint Patrick's Day. Without Saint Patrick's Day it's much tougher to find good corned beef and cabbage. So, for the sake of good corned beef and cabbage at least one day a year, I guess we can put up with the Irish. :rolleyes:

Ted
Don't forget beer and rye :)

L

Corned beef and cabbage? The great american dish, and absolutely nothing to do with Ireland.

God invented whiskey to stop the Irish from ruling the world!
I didn't say it had anything to do with Ireland, nor did I say it had anything to do with the Irish. For some reason it seems a tradition to serve it on Saint Patrick's day. Otherwise, Saint Patrick's day would be just another excuse for some to get drunk.

Ted

Fighting is the Irish way of making love.

Silly quip. "You either love the Irish, or you're wrong"

My GF is Irish, and I love her. And, according to her, I am most often wrong.

They got one thing right ! :)

Attachments

• 3A44A6DE-650B-4F7B-8A72-A7BC33AD26BA.jpg
    3A44A6DE-650B-4F7B-8A72-A7BC33AD26BA.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom