Boatless?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doc wrote:
Why are my posts always hijacked? I guess everyone picks on a boatless person.
*Boatless people aren't worthy.
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

I am looking in the yellow pages for a boatless shelter that will take me and my dog in. His cigars might be a problem. The gun is probably OK.

Doc wrote:
I am looking in the yellow pages for a boatless shelter that will take me and my dog in. His cigars might be a problem. The gun is probably OK.
*Doc, to show how inclusive I am, when you get to Chattanooga I'll take you to lunch at 212 Market. *Does that ease the pain?

PS: It's not polite to gloat about not buying fuel on a power boat forum!
biggrin.gif

-- Edited by Moonstruck on Monday 27th of February 2012 09:33:18 AM

Moonstruck wrote:Doc wrote:
*Doc, to show how inclusive I am, when you get to Chattanooga I'll take you to lunch at 212 Market. *Does that ease the pain?

biggrin.gif

*Don,

Take him to the Boathouse for lunch instead so he can watch the boats go by.

Woodsong wrote:Moonstruck wrote:Doc wrote:

biggrin.gif

*Don,

Take him to the Boathouse for lunch instead so he can watch the boats go by.

*Tony, Doc likes 212 Market. *Since I was figuring on an afternoon outing with him on your boat, you can come too.
smile.gif

If your house costs more than your boat, then your priorities are all screwed up.

Keith wrote:
If your house costs more than your boat, then your priorities are all screwed up.
*Mine were about the same. *Am I fair and balanced, or what?

Same here.* At least the property taxes will be about the same.

I can't take credit for this but it does come to mind. Maybe I saw it on this forum. Here it is...

I spent most of my money on women and boats... the rest, I wasted."

Back
Top Bottom