Mainship 400 windlass control fuse location

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigKev

Vessel Name
Ithaka
Vessel Make
Mainship 400
Looking for help..
Yesterday while replacing lower helm windlass control on switch I must have shorted out the cables while trying to connect to new switch (not much cable protruding from helm, very short.). In manual there is a 3A fuse protecting the control circuit but I cannot locate it does anyone know where it could be.

Attachments

• D17D5E88-FBAE-462E-827C-A9178C1513F3.jpg
    D17D5E88-FBAE-462E-827C-A9178C1513F3.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 34
On my MS400, there are two fuses located under the master bed. You have to take the mattress off the bed to get to the hatch which is towards the bow. One fuse is for the windlass switches and the other is for the bow salt water wash down pump.

Good Luck

T.G.
Soggy Dollars

Thanks will check it out tomorrow. Would not of thought of looking there.

I'm pretty sure there is a breaker for the windlass on the panel on the aft bulkhead of the engine room on my 400. I knew there was a relay under the FWD bunk, but I didn't know there was a fuse under there.

I've been considering adding a washdown pump to my boat. Where is yours mounted and where is the through hull?

Thanks!

Dougcole,

My salt water wash down pump is located next to the windlass motor mounted on the anchor locker bulkhead....the through hull is just aft of the bow thruster

Hope this helps....

Back
Top Bottom