Low oil relay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gaylord Ballard

Veteran Member
I want to replace both my oil pressure gauge sending unit and my low oil pressure warning relay. I am having trouble trying to identify the exact part numbers. It is a 1977 Perkins T6.354. When you do a google search many different ones come up. The gauge sender looks pretty common but the low oil pressure warning relay looks to be about the size of a medium medicine bottle. Can somebody put me onto the part numbers?
Thanks

Can you post pictures of the items?
The pressure gauge and sender should be replaced at the same time to be sure they are matched. Do you have a lower and upper helm? If so you need a dual station sender.
Not sure what you mean by alarm relay. Is it the box under the dash that buzzes on an alarm?

I do have a duel station. I did want to change them both. Unfortunately I cannot post pictures at this time as the boat is at the beach 120 mi away. I may be mistaken but I was understanding that there were separate sending units for the buzzer and the gauge. I haven't taken anything apart yet but I have it on the hard having the bottom painted and I thought it might be a good idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom