So I got a new trawler, hope you like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmmmm.... What’s yer GPH burn? And what make of Anchor is that?

That may hold off the Somali pirates!

Greetings,
Mr. 48. You can name it Trou-d'eau. Means "hole in the water" which is a very appropriate boat name.

Can you single hand it?

It has a great swim platform, when you step off you fall about two stories. The dinghies are great. And of course you can single hand it, both stern and bow thrusters I'm sure.... lol! You do have to radio ahead for help with the bow, stern and spring lines (if you are single handing it).

Crusty, I think it burns 10 gallons a minute, but the tax payer is paying so.... who cares!

She has two Rocna anchors, there are no better ones than those. All the rest are junk.

Last edited:
I also count 7 Neuticles. Now really!

Neuticle: nu-ti-kel:

1. Prosthetic testicular implant for canines added primarily to balance ego-body symmetry.

2. Derogatory term for empty (fake) marine satellite domes added primarily to balance ego-vessel symmetry.

Last edited:
Now UR the guy we're going to be cursing, driving all over the best cruising grounds in the world throwing 10 ft (3 m) wakes just because you can!

(Although I must say, when we encountered this RCN patrol boat, Raven, earlier this year in Spieden Channel she was quiet polite and actually eased past us with almost no wake. Not sure if she was being nice, in US waters so polite, or playing fireman and going slow. :confused:)

Attachments

• IMG_8004.jpg
    IMG_8004.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 165
Greetings,
Mr. 48. You can name it Trou-d'eau. Means "hole in the water" which is a very appropriate boat name.

LOL. Once again you've nailed it Firefly.

Now there’s a pilothouse that could win my heart. Reverse-raked windows fwd and aft.

Attachments

• 9C7F997A-25FE-40C1-9032-3B7932F49627.jpg
    9C7F997A-25FE-40C1-9032-3B7932F49627.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 108
You will have the best fireworks on the 4th!

Well I guess brass neuticles would by an oxymoron, wouldn’t they? :eek:

Back "in the day," Canadian Navy officers had to order the brass fire fittings to be put in storage once their ship hit port in some not so wealthy country. Sailors were selling the brass for prostitutes.

And in one country, can't remember which there was "Genny's Girls," for the right to the ships garbage they would clean out the violist of areas on a ship, usually the bilges.

That there is a training vessel for the RCN... full size bridge on a smaller vessel.

-evan

My new trawler was a bit more money than I wanted to spend, but it was worth it:

So did some unscrupulous broker tell you that thing was a trawler?

HOLLYWOOD

Me too

Me too but I can afford a so big consumption than your , I choose lighter :) one :

Attachments

• 10230.jpg
    10230.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 2307639.jpg
    2307639.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 26
  • ob_df9744_ocean-eagle-43-patrouilleur-mozambique.JPG
    ob_df9744_ocean-eagle-43-patrouilleur-mozambique.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 25
  • CMN_OCEAN_EAGLE_43_Trimanran_Patrol_Vessel _Navy_Mozambique_2.jpg
    CMN_OCEAN_EAGLE_43_Trimanran_Patrol_Vessel _Navy_Mozambique_2.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 23
  • CMN_OCEAN_EAGLE_43_trimaran_patrol_vessel_Mozambique.jpg
    CMN_OCEAN_EAGLE_43_trimaran_patrol_vessel_Mozambique.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 25
  • mozamb11.jpg
    mozamb11.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 26
If you like

the grey one , this one still for sale for a "penny"

But in reality she is like that (second photo !)

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 23
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom