Here's two serious passagemakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daddyo

Guru
Vessel Name
Grace
Vessel Make
DeFever 48
The bulbous bow boat is a Sutton 44, don't know the other one.

download.spark
download.spark
download.spark
download.spark
download.spark
download.spark
download.spark

LOVE the bow eye just above the WL.!

Reduces the anchoring scope required by about 1/2.

FF wrote:
LOVE the bow eye just above the WL.!

Reduces the anchoring scope required by about 1/2.
*Me too, and I'll be doing one of my own before summer. *Being able to explore the shallows is something I love doing. *Anchoring in the shallows is so much easier with the bow eye controlling the scope. *I'd love to have either of 'em.

Both very cool boats. I believe the Sutton is the Tom Colvin designed boat currently on yachtworld. Nice boat,way overpriced at 150k

The* Cosmo maybe a Bruce Roberts design? (SWAG method)

-- Edited by Sailor of Fortune on Saturday 25th of February 2012 06:22:01 AM

Is it me or are they covering something up with photoshop on the port stern picture of cosmos. Big blue smudge. I don't like the keel cooler design, the coolers I have and that we employ here in the 80 degree northern GOM are of the pipe variety. Very easy to clean with a mask and a chain. That thing looks like you would need a toothpick to clean it. Very sea worthy looking boat though.

swampu wrote:
Is it me or are they covering something up with photoshop on the port stern picture of cosmos. Big blue smudge. I don't like the keel cooler design, the coolers I have and that we employ here in the 80 degree northern GOM are of the pipe variety. Very easy to clean with a mask and a chain. That thing looks like you would need a toothpick to clean it. Very sea worthy looking boat though.
*That blue smudge is covering* the classified, top secret magnetohydrodynamic drive output.
biggrin.gif

ARoss wrote:swampu wrote:
*That blue smudge is covering* the classified, top secret magnetohydrodynamic drive output.
biggrin.gif

*I think you are right Al.* You can see the scorch marks from when it is operation. They produce a lot of heat.* Or so I understand.

Sorry no black helicopters here. They're pictures I took. Just a bit of primer.

Back
Top Bottom