2020 Ranger Tugs R-31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think there are many Ranger Tugs on this forum.

If you haven't yet joined Tugnuts.com, go ahead and do so. Its a great resource for information of Ranger Tugs. Only caveat is that its a company forum, so the real testy treads occasionally get deleted.

Ranger Tugs has modernized many of the boats in their line. If you like the older style then it might be worth asking if there are plans in the immediate future to change the style of the R-31.

Jim

2 staterooms in 31ft? Sure would have been nice if he had showed a plan and standard equipment.

All kinds of info here:

Ranger Tugs R-31 S

Two staterooms is a bit of a stretch though. The second "stateroom" is more of a crypt under the dinette. Most people use it as storage space.

Last edited:
My previous boat was a 31 Ranger Tug; very comfortable, easy-handling boat!

The Master Stateroom is well sized and comfortable. The second stateroom is actually a generously sized quarter berth. My daughter and son-in-law shared it, and I have also slept in it. One disclaimer though: I added the custom latex toppers and linens from YachtBedding. Well worth the considerable cost!

In regards to TugNuts. This is not run by the company, although they do answer questions posted there. The moderator is a customer, not an employee. To the best of my knowledge, only unrelated spam is deleted...

Man those things have some nice features.

Oh how I wish I had a boat that looked as big as they do in the pictures shot with the wide angle lens.
That 31S seems to have everything but a dry shower.
How big of a generator is considered standard?

In regards to TugNuts. This is not run by the company, although they do answer questions posted there. The moderator is a customer, not an employee. To the best of my knowledge, only unrelated spam is deleted...

Sue,

Thanks for the clarification. I thought the site was connected with Fluid Motion (the builder of Ranger Tugs and Cutwater). I use to spend a lot of time on that forum, until I decided that I wanted a bigger, older boat instead! I have seen a few threads (not many) get deleted at Tugnuts, and these were threads that were pretty critical of Ranger Tugs, usually over quality issues. Tugnuts is an EXCELLENT site for any who has a Ranger Tug or contemplating the purchase of one.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom