Brokers in the Pacific Northwest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Speedy Charlotte
Vessel Make
Beneteau Swift Trawler 44
About to take my Swift Trawler 44 up to Anacortes, or that general area, to sell.

Doing some due diligence on brokers in the area. Anyone have any that you really like, any to stay away from?

Feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

Anacortes is a good place to list a boat, many Canadians monitor that area for boat purchases.

Go visit with them and the good/bad will quickly surface.

Pacific Boat Brokers, Great people to deal with, Sales office in USA and Canada

Irwin Yacht Sales- top notch in every way
Matt Maynard or Jon Heisel- 206-632-2900

The Anacortes Boat Show, sponsored by local brokers, starts on May 16. It's a big annual event where you can meet and talk to all the best brokers in one place -- plus 300 plus boats to see and compare against your vessel.

nwboater,
Great heads up on that. Don’t think I’ve ever heard of it.

The Anacortes Boat Show, sponsored by local brokers, starts on May 16. It's a big annual event where you can meet and talk to all the best brokers in one place -- plus 300 plus boats to see and compare against your vessel.

Yeah, I'm actually trying to get the boat up there in time for it. Thanks.

I've had excellent experiences with Jeff Gleckler at Gateway Yachts at Cap Sante Marina. I've sold and purchased through him and found him to be honest, smart and personable.

I've heard there's a good broker in Bellingham.

Another strong endorsement of Matt Maynard, owner of Irwin Yacht Sales.

I bet Marin knows :D.

Best Broker in Anacortes

About to take my Swift Trawler 44 up to Anacortes, or that general area, to sell.

Doing some due diligence on brokers in the area. Anyone have any that you really like, any to stay away from?

Feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

I have bought and sold 2 boats from Marine Service Center. They are a top notch company with an office in Seattle on Lake Union in addition to Anacortes. Dan Krier is the Sales Representative I have worked with on all 4 transactions, and I highly recommend him. He is a straight shooting, honest and effective broker. He will do an excellent job marketing your boat and make sure you get the most out of it. :thumb: :)

I sold my Nordic tug through Fairhaven yacht sales and purchased another due to sales tax credits. Send me your email or phone number and I can discuss at length the issues I came across. Good info from a former client of theirs.

I sold my Nordic tug through Fairhaven yacht sales and purchased another due to sales tax credits. Send me your email or phone number and I can discuss at length the issues I came across. Good info from a former client of theirs.

Thanks! I'll send it to you.

Appreciate it.

Chuck Seaman @ Seattle Yachts Anacortes office did an excellent job for me. Three different transactions, both buying, and selling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom