BEST BOAT BROKER in FLORIDA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sammy999

If you want your boat sold contact Mike Moscari of American Marine located at Legacy Harbor in downtown Ft. Myers. He sells A LOT of boats. Mike was our broker on buying our latest boat and worked tirelessly to get the deal done. Mike is all business. He doesn't email or text but will always return your call. You won't find a more honest, hard-working, conscientious broker. Feel free to contact me for more details. Dpermant@gmail.com

Barry Sikes of American Marine located in Palmetto, FL is also an excellent broker and moves a lot of boats. American Marine must be training their people right!

I misspelled Mike's last name. It's spelled Mascari. Sorry for the confusion.

Plus one for Barry Sykes of American Marine!!!

Greetings,
Our own yachtbrokerguy Trawler Forum - View Profile: yachtbrokerguy helped us immensely to close on the purchase of our current boat. As well as scoping out several boats in FL, he even went to Puerto Rico on our behalf (and our dime) to check out a vessel we were interested in. On his recommendation, we passed on THAT particular "gem". I can't say enough good about the gentleman! VERY happy with his service.

There are a tremendous number of very fine brokers and I'm very happy to see a couple mentioned. On the whole, I'd rate the percentage of good brokers at least as high as I'd rate the percentage of good customers.

I can un-recommend Curtis Stokes. They would not even comment on whether a boats papers were legitimate. They also colluded with the owner to cover up many deficiencies. They also wouldn't "lift a finger" to help get closing papers done - said to hire a closing agent.

I can un-recommend Curtis Stokes. They would not even comment on whether a boats papers were legitimate. They also colluded with the owner to cover up many deficiencies. They also wouldn't "lift a finger" to help get closing papers done - said to hire a closing agent.

I will disagree with you on Curtis Stokes. I have had a few dealings with him and found him professional and trustworthy.

do you have a thread on this or any details to share?

Well, it took 9 posts to turn this into "The Worst Broker in Florida" thread. I for one was enjoying good brokers being ID'ed after the continuous lashing they take. Stay on course shipmates.

Add Bill Harris at Kadey Krogen Brokerage in Stuart, FL to the list of outstanding brokers. Extremely helpful and professional whether buying or selling!

Ted

If you want your boat sold contact Mike Moscari of American Marine located at Legacy Harbor in downtown Ft. Myers. He sells A LOT of boats. Mike was our broker on buying our latest boat and worked tirelessly to get the deal done. Mike is all business. He doesn't email or text but will always return your call. You won't find a more honest, hard-working, conscientious broker. Feel free to contact me for more details. Dpermant@gmail.com
I agree have bought and sold a boat with Mike. Honest and dependable. Sailray

I agree have bought and sold a boat with Mike. Honest and dependable. Sailray

Seeing the words ‘honest’ and ‘broker’ (inferred) in the same sentence made me chuckle.

I'm not sure wether to laugh or cry! :eek:
In the last few years, I have joined the esteemed ranks of Yacht Brokers, and I can assure you the Brokerage I work for is stellar, and indeed honest & dependable. It actually pains me to hear the negative stuff, but I have heard the negative sentiments regarding Yacht Brokers on this forum from time-to-time, so there must be something to it. The take-away I guess, is that the bad ones will at least make the good ones shine! :)

We just bought a 2004 Endeavour 44 catamaran trawler through Mike, and he was extremely helpful and followed up every inquiry
Jack
New Orleans

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom