View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 10:29 AM   #11
Aceman

City: Stockton CA
Vessel Name: Chrysalis
Vessel Model: Golden Star
I just can’t resist on chiming in on this one. So as far as fuel economy, if your boating within a say 10 to 50 mile radius of you’re home port then who cares about fuel economy. If you’re planning on traveling the world then the gassers would be an issue. From looking closely at the pictures this is a hell of a vessel at 30 grand. I’m actually wondering if there is something else going on with this boat. The Californian is a exquisite vessel and the craftsmanship is just beautiful. And once again at 30K I believe that’s a lot of bang for your buck. So you pay 25K for the boat, dump another 10K in it for detailing, canvas, bottom paint,and any other hidden surprises and you’ve got a hell of a boat for the local waterways for many years to come. Once again if your going to do far adventures then the gassers are gonna hurt the checkbook. When I was a broker many people would tell me that going to travel the world with their boat and I see them 2 years later and the boat hasn’t gone more then 20 miles from home port. Just saying. One last thought and I’ll shut up. Resale will hurt you. Just as it has for the previous owner.
Aceman is offline   Reply With Quote