Klee Wyck as she passes by us...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pau Hana

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Pau Hana
Vessel Make
1989 PT52 Overseas Yachtfisher
Beautiful boat!

Attachments

• 41279937-81BD-4DD3-B462-999D808CD279.jpg
    41279937-81BD-4DD3-B462-999D808CD279.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 868E0D60-BDFC-410E-BE5C-B72168BF50AB.jpg
    868E0D60-BDFC-410E-BE5C-B72168BF50AB.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 149
At that angle it is rather easy.

Nice pictures Peter, from just a lovely night on the Sound! We just ran up the Sound a bit for a dockside dinner at Rays and then cruised back home in the dark. Very nice.

South, I would call it a one off but I know at least two of them were built. Steel hull and house, round bilged, designed by Peter Beeldsnijder and built by Lowland Yachts in the Netherlands in the late 80s. The interior is stunningly beautiful.

Maybe it's time for a PNW TF Rendezvous!!

Whattayasay, Bill? Name the marina!

Nice pictures Peter, from just a lovely night on the Sound! We just ran up the Sound a bit for a dockside dinner at Rays and then cruised back home in the dark. Very nice.

South, I would call it a one off but I know at least two of them were built. Steel hull and house, round bilged, designed by Peter Beeldsnijder and built by Lowland Yachts in the Netherlands in the late 80s. The interior is stunningly beautiful.

Next time you’re in Shilshole, stop by!

We’re in!

I say we poll and the set a central location based on the attendees.

Mid-September at the earliest for WESTERLY.

Roche Harbor late September to early October. Perfect time to cruise WA after venturing North. Not to mention, RH considered by many as one the nicest marinas in US.

Brilliant idea FlyWright! We are in for sure and of course there will be wine and CHEESE, beer and CHEESE, coffee and CHEESE or something like that.
Probably not February here though....I like the idea of late Sept/early Oct.

As for marina, I expect we would have a big turnout so would need to consider that. Pretty drivable would be nice for some likely. Mid Sound might pull/poll well from both ends. I will leave it at that for others.

Peter, thanks for the invitation, I will certainly look you up.

Roche Harbor late September to early October. Perfect time to cruise WA after venturing North. Not to mention, RH considered by many as one the nicest marinas in US.

That would be my vote as well, although the point that being easily reached by car is well made. Cap Sante has plenty of room starting late September, although we'd be happy to join the group wherever it is.

Great idea.

The other advantage of Cap Sante is that the Port rents out a barge that fills in two slips, covered, for pot lucks, chorus lines, etc. Don't know what they cost, but I can ask.

Cap Sante in mid or late Septembers could work for us.

I sense a little momentum for Cap Sante…
We are neutral. North of Admiralty we will show up in the 'boy' boat rather than the 'girlie' boat.
I hope someone runs with this, it would be a ton of fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom