New Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Chug
Vessel Make
1997 Nordic 26
Hello all, we are new to this forum and glad to be here! We had a Ranger 21 for Five Seasons and sold her last year. In November we took delivery of a 1997 Nordic 26. We boat out of Baltimore in the Chesapeake Bay, and love the trawler life for its relaxation and ability to enjoy the water and everything around it. Phil got his USCG Captain's license last year because it we are planning to do the Great Loop when we both retire! This year we plan to do several overnights and maybe even expand out to a week-long trip now that we have the space to do so. We are looking forward to everything we will learn from this awesome group!

Welcome! I'm another Chesapeake cruiser but based out of Solomons. We plan to increase our cruising area in a few years when we retire, mostly to the south and east where the weather's warmer in the winter. Best of luck with your Great Loop plans! Show us pictures of your Nordie when you get a chance.

Welcome! I am also Chesapeake cruiser based out of Pasadena, MD. Last year we did the southern part of the Great Loop Knoxville, TN via Tenn-Tom, Gulf of Mexico and ICW to Pasadena, MD. 2600 NM bring it home trip on my new to me 1987 Island Gypsy 36' Classic LRT. Currently she is going through some cosmetics procedures (Ten-Tom/ICW
mustache) and then hope to see on the water some day. Good luck!

Welcome,
Good choice on your new to you boat! :)
Though we are not on your coast, we do own a Nordic Tug and have now enjoyed several long cruises on her. Wishing you great times aboard!
Tom and Terry

Welcome aboard. Our youngest daughter lives in Bowie, and we hope to spend a week in the Inner Harbor this May on our way to Lake Ontario for the summer.

:dance: Welcome to the forum. We came very close to deciding on a 26 NT but the wife wanted the 32, I didn't argue very much.

Welcome. Lots of good info here. There is also a FAQs for you to get started. Yes we do like pictures....

Welcome aboard TF

Back
Top Bottom