Trading paddles for fuel cans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ramona Ray

Just had my purchase offer accepted (pending sea trial as soon as we have ice out) for a 34' 1977 Marine Trader DC. I think I may have achived the title of the "oldest new boat" bought this spring! Going to see just how much world there is beyond the breakwater.

Welcome aboard. Hope it works out for you. Good luck and keep us informed.

I laughed when I saw the title to this thread. A sense of humor is always good when you own a boat. Keep us posted on the transition. Congrats and welcome!

Keep your paddles and take them with you on your new boat!:thumb:

Congratulations! Welcome to the forum! I never gave up the paddle; just put the kayak on top of the trawler. The mother ship can take you to lots of great places to paddle.

Ted

Greetings,
Welcome aboard.

030220191811_l.jpg

Just a tad frosty in Sandy Creek. Most probably a good idea to wait, just a bit...

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I am looking forward to this new adventure and all of the "fun" that owning an almost 50yr old boat is bound to bring. I am sure there are going to be a few questions that I'll need help with. So, in advance, I ask for patience as I come up to speed on even the most elementary aspects of owning a larger boat. Thanks again.

Welcome to the Trawler Forum Ray. Lots of very knowledgeable people here that are always willing to help out. Good luck from here on in with your new old boat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom