Thread: ST 50 Purchase
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 03:45 PM   #1
GaryQ

City: Pacific Northwest
ST 50 Purchase

Our few days at the Miami Boat Show exhausted us, but we did see some amazing boats. The Beneteau had a very strong presence on the docks and displayed several Swift Trawlers including the ST 50. Its been on our radar for a while now and after walking through a couple times, it ticks off a lot of boxes for our needs.

We also had an unexpected chance to talk with a President of Beneteau Group (Jean-Paul Chapleau) while sitting in the comfortably spacious saloon of the ST50. We had great conversation hitting topics like stabilization, interior stylings, Volvo IPS performance and warrenty, long range capabilities and overall construction. It's not often buyers have an opportunity to ask executives about their products, we did and Mr. Chapleau knows the product well.

Now, with all that, I'm sure there are a few ST50 owners out there and I would love to hear from you of your experience with this trawler. Please tell me of your experience with the purchase, warrenty, survey, haul out, quality, operation and anything else a prospective buyer should know.
GaryQ is offline   Reply With Quote