Ft Pierce meal count. PLEASE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CLF
Will you and Marisa be there for dinner Saturday evening? It will be fun.

Yes we would love to join you for dinner. We plan to spend the day hoping to met other members.
Thanks

Gary and Mary confirming attendance. Looking forward to meeting the group.

Thanks again for your hospitality!
GMB

Great. We have both you guys and mates coming. Thanks, it should be fun and may be larger than last year. :)

put us down for 2. Also I will have a vehicle if Watfa needs to make a run for groceries.

By the way, happy birthday Irv. Who could have guessed you to be 90. You don't look a day older than 89.:hide:

90? Well it matches the number of attendees this year.
Don, I never expected the turnout after the humble beginnings that first year.
Must be your attraction with the ladies and Wafta's cooking. Of course Lena and Larry are big attractors as well as Ted and his ray of sunshine he drives. :)

Thanks Don your compliments are much appreciated and thanks for the use of your limousine.

Scott the real reason this party has grown is your magnetic personality, Don gets the ladies but you get the ladies and guys. :D

I told Watfa that the group was growing but she assured me she can handle it, just to be sure I’m bringing a coupon for a pizza joint. ;)

Irv, if I didn't know better I would think you started drinking way too early.

Remember magnets have 2 poles .... :)

Strange, I never thought magnets were indigenous to Poland. :D

Would love to join in on the meal plans. Please let me know what I can bring, or if I can help. Coming single.

Larry Olson
aka Seevee

Larry

Watfa says she has everything covered as far as appetizers and the main course but if anyone wants to help with deserts she would be extremely grateful.

Thanks

Thinking about flying down to Orlando to check out mid-coast marinas and visit family in North Palm Beach. if so would love to do my last night, the 23rd, in Ft. pierce and Join you all. Still room for 1? If so anybody checked out hotels nearby?

Milton. Welcome, there is always room for another (nobody tell Watfa).

I had earlier reported that my wife Joan and I would attend. Now it will be only me.

David

Ah, smart woman. Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately the Airbnb host of the catamaran I was renting a berth from just cancelled due to a family emergency. Bummer!! Such is Airbnb if you book a unique property like the catamaran in Ft Pierce City Marina. Airbnb offered me a few bucks to book another nearby property but I am not interested if it isn't in the marina.

So I will not be attending.

David

Had a conflict come up and won't be able to make it, please take me off the meal count. Hopefully next year.

Hmmm... soon as I say I am coming folks start start dropping out.

Well dammit! I was looking forward to meeting you fine folks!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom