Herzim Trim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baggiolini

Vessel Name
Mahalo
Vessel Make
Defever 44

Attachments

• bnherzim110.jpg
    bnherzim110.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 286
Heck, I can't tell what it is from that web site. Does it slip over the edge of a piece of extrusion?

Yeah Keith, it is a crappy picture, I'll take one of the boat this weekend and post. It covers a channel in the window where the screws are.

Eric,

I hope that someone comes up with the U.S. name for this stuff as I'm also looking for our boat.* Tried googling with "herzim" but all the references were from the U.K..* So much to search for and so little time....

Rick Haverstock

Nope, thanks for looking though JD. I'll post a better picture this weekend

Steve,

That's the stuff that I'm looking for.* They don't show any 1/2 inch (what I need) but I'll shoot them an email and see if they can get it for me.* Thanks much

Rick Haverstock

Here is a picture of it falling out.* I met a guy who works at an RV place and he is looking for me.

Attachments

• img_4207.jpg
    img_4207.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 110
I see you've got your pinky properly extended while taking the picture. Very fashionable.
smile.gif

Haha, you know you have arrived when you start taking abuse!

On the Motorhomes, the fill piece is on the inside of the window, it is a soft rubber , with grooves in the sides to take the aluminum extrusion. It is about 12mm wide (as the Herzim site specs) This guy should be able to find some for you, as his business is fixing RV windows. http://www.daverootrvglassrepair.com/ or Nick at BDGLASS@HOTMAIL.COM, also in Bend Ore.

Back
Top Bottom