Aloooooha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nomopilikia

Aloha from the great state of Hawaii!
2019 is starting of with adventures and a new to me GB Europa.... unfortunately the adventures thus far are of the fixing, tinkering and less desirable type! This trawler once had a glamorous life but has been neglected for the last 15 years. Which is good for me as it allows me to discover the ins and outs of all the systems so when I am on an expedition I have full confidence in her and resolving any issues should they arise. Having said that, you'll see me on here seeking advice and sharing my experiences of the growth and development of M/V Luana and myself.

Good times!

NoMoPilikia!

Welcome and enjoy your project!

Ahhh the romance of the islands! Former Maui resident here- miss the Ohana of the islands, but you will surely feel it and the aloha on this forum- lots of joking uncles and a few aunties too!

Good luck with your project!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard. A project boat ensures that you will become one with the boat. Hope all goes well.

Welcome and good luck learning those systems as you check and mend them. What year is the boat?

Welcome and good luck learning those systems as you check and mend them. What year is the boat?

Shes a 1987, All tanks have failed or leak, all the teak is sun damaged and sucked dry, they sold her with a full black water tank and everywhere I look I find a new issue... but I love her and its only been a couple weeks.

baptism by....

Well, I've already had my first shi++y experience. Black water tank was pressurized and geysered boo boo all over while I was checking the hoses. Who sells a boat full of poop? I hope I don't die

"A project boat ensures that you will become one with the boat. Hope all goes well."

"Black water tank was pressurized and geysered boo boo all over"

Welcome!

There are more pleasant ways of becoming at one with the boat. Hopefully they will make this experience a distant memory.

Well, I've already had my first shi++y experience. Black water tank was pressurized and geysered boo boo all over while I was checking the hoses. Who sells a boat full of poop? I hope I don't die

:eek::eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom