Guru

City: New Bern NC
Vessel Name: Stella Di Mare
Vessel Model: Mainship 34t
RE: Women!

Quote:
charles wrote:

JD, read what Obama said to her to get the ball rolling. NOT as you think
SAME thing happend when he visited Louisiana and our governor. SAME thing, he started it.

Charles there is no need for you to scream your words with caps.* Really, but I do love the "he started it" routine.* That's grown up.*
*After reading this report it seems the the President didn't want to talk about what she wanted to talk about.*** I didn't know it was up to the Gov. to decide what the President talked to them about.* I'll have to remember that the next time I meet with one.

Here is a direct quote.

"The Arizona Daily star reports that Brewer said she wanted to talk to the president about jobs and the economy, but he changed the subject to her new book Scorpions for Breakfast.

Brewer said President Obama was "disenchanted" with the way a 2010 meeting between the two at the White House was portrayed. According to the AP, in the book Brewer writes that President Obama lectured her on her immigration policy.

"I felt minimized to say the least," Brewer writes in the book.

Brewer says she told the president she was sorry he felt that way about the book. In an interview with Channel 12 in Phoenix, Brewer defended her book saying her account of the meetings with President Obama were "factual, truthful."

Still, she said, "I was not hostile."

The Arizona Republic got this explanation from the White House:
<blockquote class="edTag">
"The governor handed the president a letter and said she was inviting him to meet with her. The president said he'd be glad to meet with her again, but did note that after their last meeting, a cordial discussion in the Oval Office, the governor inaccurately described the meeting in her book."

In an interview with Fox News, last night, Brewer was less diplomatic. She called the talk a "terrible encounter" and called the president "thin skinned."

"I want our borders secured. I want our nation protected. He wants amnesty," Brewer said. "We're never going to agree. I don't know why he was surprised by my book.""

The whole article is below.* So she* then went on FOX News and was less diplomatic.* Maybe she is wanting to get into the debates between the two buffoons. Seems she will fit.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...ing-with-obama
JD is offline   Reply With Quote