Blood Moon tonight. Don't miss it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

koliver

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
Retreat
Vessel Make
C&L 44
20:41 tonight the total eclipse of the moon begins. Lasts 62 minutes. Partial eclipse starts 2 hrs earlier and lasts 2 hrs longer.
Times are PST. Add appropriately for your time zone.

Did you see it? In my neck of the woods we had huge cloud cover and I was also watching the Patriots game!

I got up and enjoyed the moon at 5am EST in my hot tub..... and super low tide. Missed the eclipse... too early.

Alas, though stars abounded, a line of cloud kept the BM hidden until it was over. Next time is in 18 years!

We missed the blood moon but did watch the eclipse from start to totally covered. Pretty amazing.

It was amazing from here, zero degrees outside, perfect clear skies, and the red was obvious. The time of display was perfect, no getting up in the middle of the night to watch :) I usually miss them because I'm not good at getting up in the middle of the night, or clouds.

I live out in the countryside so there was no city lights mucking up the atmosphere. Great!

It was great down here. Crystal clear night. Watched periodically for the duration.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom