New York Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irish Rover

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Irish Rover
Vessel Make
Fountaine Pajot Greenland 34
Happy New Year to all from an unseasonably cold, wet and windy Turkey. I'll be in New York from 18 January for 2 weeks staying with my son who lives in Croton On Hudson and we plan to stay in the city for a few nights while we're there. I see the New York Boat Show will be on while I'm there and I'm wondering if it's worth a visit? Also for boat shows I've attended in Europe there are always thousands of complimentary admission tickets available from exhibitors. Is that the case in the US as well and where's my best bet to pick up a few?
PS - If anyone knows of any interesting boat related activities going on around Croton On Hudson in late January I'd be glad of your suggestions also.

The boat show in the Javits Center is OK for smaller boats, nothing over 30-35’ as I remember..

30-35’ is a fairly large boat in my world

Here is a list of the brands of boats exhibiting.

Boats by Brand

For the most part, lake and river boats, runabouts, canter consoles, ski and wake. However, a few exceptions.

Definitely have boats bigger than 35 feet at the New York Boat Show. Always worth a visit, even if you have to pay for admission.

Definitely a small show and smaller vessels. If that’s what you want to see then it’s okay .

Thanks for the information. I'll probably have more interest in looking at accessories, electronic and maintenance items than the actual boats themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom