PNW Buyer's Broker recommendation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sum escape

Vessel Name
Sapphire
Vessel Make
Tiara 53 Fly
In February 2019 we plan to begin a search for a boat in the PNW. As we will be researching remotely, we are looking for recommendations on a competent professional to represent us as buyers. In a nutshell we will be looking for a 45-55 foot power boat less than 20 years old for live aboard cruising in the PNW and north in 'summers" (storing boat other 6 months of year). Our current Grand Banks will be "home" in winters (Florida and Bahamas).
Private message responses with candid feedback about individual brokers would be greatly appreciated too.

I can recommend Scott Blake at NW Explorations
360-961-7028
2623 S. Harbor Loop
Bellingham, WA 98225

I can recommend Dan Byrd at Fairhaven Yachts in LaConner. Experienced, knowledgeable and very personable.

Peter

Seattle Yachts

Korey Scott...Seattle Yachts in Anacortes. They have offices in Seattle, Anacortes and San Juan island. Korey really pounded the pavement looking for the right boat.

All three above are top notch.
NW Explorations specializes in GB’s.
Don’t rule out our friends North of the border. Robb Butler at Grand Yachts Vancouver & Sidney is a solid choice also.

https://www.pacificboatbrokers.com
One of the best West Coast web sites. They have US & Canadian listings.

Harry Mose is my broker. The best I've found in 60 years on the water. For me has gone way beyond what most brokers will do in terms of client service.

I do not know Harry Mose, so I can only assume that he is just as stand up as the others, I do know both Scott Blake and Dan Byrd both top notch. Either IMHO are as good as they get!!!

We had an excellent experience with Gretchen Miles of Waterline Boats. She helped with both the selling of our last boat and the search for our new boat. Competent, honest and responsive. Best broker I've ever worked with.
Her phone number is 425-231-0344 and email, Gretchen@waterlineboats.com

Cheers,

We have used the services of Chuck Seaman @ Seattle Yachts, Anacortes on multiple occasions/transactions. He is top notch.

I have used Jason Whitaker of WS Yacht Brokers, owner. He hustles to get the job done. I have and am working with him right now on another boat purchase.

WS Yacht Brokers | About
tel:9712442667

I second (or third?) the recommendation for Korey Scott at Seattle Yachts. Korey went way above and beyond for us and became a friend in the process. Such a pleasure to work with!!

Back
Top Bottom