I’m finally back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donna

Guru
Vessel Name
Southerly
Vessel Make
1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
Hello trawler peeps!

I’m finally back after a long hiatus. Life got in the way. I see some things have changed. What happened to the avatars?

Greetings,
Ms. D. Were you gone???? Just kidding, I missed you. Welcome back and belated Merry Christmas. I don't know what happened to the avatars. What are you seeing or not seeing?

200w.gif

Last edited:
Not seeing any avatars. For whatever reason, I was locked out for a couple of months. I’m on a temporary password now. Not sure it will save and won’t let me change it.

Anyway, a lot has happened while I was absent. I’ll get everybody up to speed in another thread. Bet you miss my sideways pics! lol

Merry belated Christmas to you RT!

Welcome back Donna - while you were gone we bought a boat! A nice 1988 42' CHB Present Sundeck. You might have seen that our 28 yr old son was seriously injured in an ATV accident on Oct 4 - almost lost him, but he his now a miracle walking:angel:

Where have you been??

Welcome back, your avatar is there........:thumb:

Attachments

4.8 KB · Views: 788
Welcome back Donna - while you were gone we bought a boat! A nice 1988 42' CHB Present Sundeck. You might have seen that our 28 yr old son was seriously injured in an ATV accident on Oct 4 - almost lost him, but he his now a miracle walking:angel:

Where have you been??

Wow I did not know that. I’m sorry to hear and hope he is fully recovered.

Congratulations on the boat!

I decorated Southerly for 2 boat parades this year. One was a judged parade in St. Augustine and the other just for fun in Palm Coast. Wound up taking 1st place in St. Augustine. It took 2 months to run close to 60,000 led lights! Now? Like tomorrow? Replacing windows. Glass is being cut as we speak. Installation is on me, lol! It’s actua easy. YouTube is a powerful tool!

Hmm can’t see any avatars. Strange

Here is a photo in St. Augustine

Attachments

• CCD2EF59-0B31-40E4-A4B1-A02072666408.jpg
    CCD2EF59-0B31-40E4-A4B1-A02072666408.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Hang on.

Attachments

• 5C1CA08A-8E33-4BC0-A166-0465E74A20B7.jpg
    5C1CA08A-8E33-4BC0-A166-0465E74A20B7.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 166
Jeez, sory I missed the St Augustine parade. I was downtown a little later than parade and missed it! Welcome back

Thank you Sailor. I arrived in st. Augustine on Friday the 7th and stayed till Monday the 10th. I was docked at the st. Augustine municipal marina. Southerly was quite the tourist attraction at night.

Wifey B: You went freaking wild, hot momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Southerly looks beautifully. :)

Of course you were going to win. Did anyone ever doubt? Runs in the family to win beauty contests. :rofl:

We're in Myrtle Beach right now, by car, driving home tomorrow. Christmas in our home is this Saturday, the 29th.

I can't believe you put all those lights on. I'm far too lazy to do that. Not dare showing all the girls around us that and giving them ideas we should parade. Bad enough turning them loose on our house. No idea what they've done till we get home.

I missed you big time. Tried to message you but don't know with all your problems if it went to you or not.

Hope you had the greatest Christmas ever. :D

Wifey B: You went freaking wild, hot momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Southerly looks beautifully. :)

Of course you were going to win. Did anyone ever doubt? Runs in the family to win beauty contests. :rofl:

We're in Myrtle Beach right now, by car, driving home tomorrow. Christmas in our home is this Saturday, the 29th.

I can't believe you put all those lights on. I'm far too lazy to do that. Not dare showing all the girls around us that and giving them ideas we should parade. Bad enough turning them loose on our house. No idea what they've done till we get home.

I missed you big time. Tried to message you but don't know with all your problems if it went to you or not.

Hope you had the greatest Christmas ever. :D

Yep! Go big or go home! Last year doing it so I wanted a trophy for her.

You are very sweet but I’m a hot mess now. Replacing boat windows and trying to move around her with all the decorations up is a nightmare. Last lighting New Year’s Eve.

Yep! Go big or go home! Last year doing it so I wanted a trophy for her.

You are very sweet but I’m a hot mess now. Replacing boat windows and trying to move around her with all the decorations up is a nightmare. Last lighting New Year’s Eve.

Wifey B: But a HOT mess.....:rofl:

I remain amazed at all the things you can do, things I wouldn't dare attempt. :)

YouTube! It tells you how to do EVERYTHING!

Enjoy your Christmas this Saturday!

Oh Donna!

Very Cool Boat Lights!!

Glad to see ya back!!!

:dance: :thumb: :D :speed boat:

Welcome back Donna! You missed the TF burgee thread(s) and poll(s). I guess we should just do them all over again so you can be included in the festivities. They were such a big hit the first time around I am sure no one will mind!

Bacchus, Wayfarer, give me a call and we can set them up again. So much fun!!!

Welcome back Donna! You missed the TF burgee thread(s) and poll(s). I guess we should just do them all over again so you can be included in the festivities. They were such a big hit the first time around I am sure no one will mind!

Thank you! I remember the beginning of the thread but didn’t see the poll thread. I’m sure whatever y’all chose will be great! I’ll definitely order one and fly it proudly!!

Donna, was wondering what happened. Happy all is OK....if it is... :)

Coming to the FT Pierce get together in February?

I think all would love your addition to the event event.

Donna, was wondering what happened. Happy all is OK....if it is... :)

Coming to the FT Pierce get together in February?

I think all would love your addition to the event event.

Not sure. My mom died unexpectedly and threw me into a tail spin. Decorating the boat was my way of coping. If I can get all her windows replaced by then and can travel on the outside, then it’s a strong possibility I could make it. Heading out soon to have 3 cut.

So there's a challenge.... instead of redoing the polls
Someone should be designing a HUGE Oversized lighted TF Burgee for a future contest. [emoji33]

So there's a challenge.... instead of redoing the polls
Someone should be designing a HUGE Oversized lighted TF Burgee for a future contest. [emoji33]

Now this is funny!

Not sure. My mom died unexpectedly and threw me into a tail spin. Decorating the boat was my way of coping. If I can get all her windows replaced by then and can travel on the outside, then it’s a strong possibility I could make it. Heading out soon to have 3 cut.

Donna - My deep condolences. Very sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Mom's are super special! IMHO Mom's = over 50% of how we are, who we are and what we can become... in the long run.

Donna - My deep condolences. Very sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Mom's are super special! IMHO Mom's = over 50% of how we are, who we are and what we can become... in the long run.

Thank you. Yes it hit me hard. She died a week after she turned 77. I will miss her.

Back
Top Bottom