View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 10:07 AM   #1
Greatlakes

City: salem
Vessel Name: Ready Oar Knot
We want a boat ! floating condo trawler type or?

Hello all, new here, but not to boating.
Our mission is to acquire a well kept non fixer upper 36+ trawler type floating condo. Plan to keep the boat for a couple years and hopefully move up.

We have a 14 year old daughter homeschooled, and I want her to have privacy, so a double cabin is required, diesels, and a large salon with plenty of light is preferred. I like the Hatteras 42 double cabin, Mainship , Carver 39, and classic lines of many Trawlers. We want a "name brand" boat that can be sold in the future.... Were really not brand picky or too specific we just like nice things...

I want to take it to either Stuart Florida area, or Tampa, not afraid to move it from where you have it now....but of course needs to make financial sense.

I have cash and also a very quality built restomod Bel-Air, and thought most boat guys are car guys , maybe a trade could work, at least for the down payment as I can add $$ .....however we do have a budget so 'm looking in the 120k type range or less if a nice example of a boat can be found , my car cost 140k to build but we will of course be taking a haircut here....Yes it has a chopped top and suicide doors,air conditioning too....the best of the best...

Were just fishin....but serious buyers or traders...let me know if this is of any interest, and any sharing thioughts you may have..
Attached Thumbnails
747 (6).jpg   747 (19).jpg   747 (10).jpg   747 (12).jpg   747 (18).jpg  

1328 (2).jpg   1328 (8).jpg   1328 (12).jpg   747 (7).jpg