Am I going Crazy / Yachtworld Glitch??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RowboatBob

I am in search of a Nordic Tug on Yachtworld. For some reason, when I search west coast, or all US areas, the only two Nordic tugs that come up are two recently listed in California.

I have cleared the search criteria several times and started over. I know there are others locally (PNW) but I can't get them to consisitantly come up.
Can someone please search and see if they ahve the same problem?? Thanks in Advnace.

Yachtworld is no stranger to me asa they moved intop their first office was next to me, and myh exec assistants daughter worked for them. So I don't thinnk it's me. Can I blame it on my laptop?

I just visited yachtworld. "used" "all power" "nordic tug" "worldwide region=pacific northwest" got 16 listings

Welcome aboard. It must be you. I just did a search on YW for the west coast and PNW and found 22 boats listed in just those two areas. Although one of the 22 is a tender from a NT...

So since it's apparently not a Yachtworld glitch, i guess your other explanation must be correct :)

Geezz, I'm making an appointment tomorrow.

Thanks for the radio check guys. Very helpful.... I love this site.

Bob, it could be something caught up in the behind-the-scenes files on your computer. Trying clearing your browser's cached files and then doing another search on YW. You'll have to google your specific brand of browser to see how to clear the cache.

I am in search of a Nordic Tug on Yachtworld. For some reason, when I search west coast, or all US areas, the only two Nordic tugs that come up are two recently listed in California.

I have cleared the search criteria several times and started over. I know there are others locally (PNW) but I can't get them to consisitantly come up.
Can someone please search and see if they ahve the same problem?? Thanks in Advnace.

Yachtworld is no stranger to me asa they moved intop their first office was next to me, and myh exec assistants daughter worked for them. So I don't thinnk it's me. Can I blame it on my laptop?

Row,

You might check you spelling on the Yachtworld search page.....:)

Or in advanced search, at the very bottom, you can choose options for how long a boat has been listed (all, 30 days, 7 days etc). You mentioned that the only thing showing was two newly listed boats in California. Maybe you were filtering to very new listings?

weird....I clicked on the link in post #10 and saw 22 boats......I then clicked on the "1" to see the beginning of the list....and all of a sudden there were only 2 boats.

The link in #10 is working for me.

When I go to Yachtworld and do a simple search for "Nordic tug" it returns 2 boats. However, if I do a simple search for "Nordic Tugs" it returns 53 boats. Are you searching on "tugs" with an "s"?

Jim

When I go to Yachtworld and do a simple search for "Nordic tug" it returns 2 boats. However, if I do a simple search for "Nordic Tugs" it returns 53 boats. Are you searching on "tugs" with an "s"?

Jim

Verified. And....that would make sense. The boat brand is "Nordic Tugs".

Verified. And....that would make sense. The boat brand is "Nordic Tugs".

Interesting. The company name is Nordic Tugs, however the badging on the side of their boats is Nordic Tug.

Search by '"Nordic Tug*" and it should pull in everything.

As suggested by Mr Easley, I cleared the cache, and that seemed to work.

Wow, I never new the actual name was Nordic Tugs with an "s". And I've been in the factory twice.

Does this gettin' old thing get much worse after 63??

Go to your history in the top bar and clear it deleted your browsing history then try it again.

Using Used, Nordic Tug, & Pacific NW Yachtworld found 16 for sale. You could also look at SENTOA dot ORG for sale page. Several for sale by owner boats there. You could also look at the NORDICTUGOWNERS dot COM page. Look at the Fleet List sorted by location and make note of any for sale.

Thanks all. Cleared cookies, past history and everything working fine... for now.

Thanks for the other search options as well.

Happy to holidays to you all.

Back
Top Bottom