Oops Broken Switch - 06 Pilot 30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shardy

Vessel Name
My Chele
Vessel Make
Mainship Pilot 30
I have a broken toggle switch on the console. It's the running light/anchor light switch. Where might one find a replacement? I can't see a logo and haven't found anything quite like them on line.

I am pretty sure that those are Carling switches. Google it or look on Amazon and you will find sellers.

David

Often the mfg. and model is on the side of the switch along with the rating. In a panel that will usually not be visible so removal will be needed just to see who and what the specifics are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks David and c lectric. I think you guys are both right. I check this weekend.
Steve

Looks like switch is good. I have lost my ground to the bow light. Is there a ground plate somewhere between bow and console or is it home runned?

Looks like switch is good. I have lost my ground to the bow light. Is there a ground plate somewhere between bow and console or is it home runned?

Usually a negative returns to a junction somewhere. Not usually attached to a ground bar far away. My boat the negative wire traces same path as the positive wire, then branches off to a ground under the helm.

Back
Top Bottom