Princess stove replacement or parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ernie

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Leave Um Nuthin
Vessel Make
Cruisers 3950 Aft cabin
Can a person even find replacement parts for elect princess three burner\oven stove? Like the drip pans under elements. Anyone tried replacement from Wal-Mart or Lowe's or the like? I have searched online, but have only found one place, and they want $19 apiece and I would like to replace all three of them. Yea......I know I am cheap!!! Nuther question would be what replaces these stove once you cannot find parts?

Last edited:
That is the web site I found. They want just under $19 apiece for them.

Take your pans to Lowes/Target or your favorite appliance center. Bet you find what you need for under $5.00 each.

So these stoves are no longer made. Sure Marine does still carry a few spare parts. I ended up replacing my old Princess with a Force stove.....

I had same experience as ASD and replaced my Princess with a Force 10 stove from Sure Marine in Seattle. As Tom said, they still may have some parts on hand.

When it comes to stoves, I have done quite well shopping on the RV sites but I have always been propane.

I am interested in this too. Whilst servicable, the finish has gone on my drip pans and they look terrible. I have been to the big box stores and have been unable to find a replacement that fits. I really like the stove and oven though and want to keep it!

Put a really tough wire brush on your cordless drill and have at it. You'll get another couple of decades out of them.

We always lined the pans with aluminum foil. I guess they say now you're not supposed to, but I've been doing it for over half a century, and so far so good.

I imagine you could also sand and paint them with a high-temp engine or wood stove paint.

Only thing about painting them is the top of stove is stainless steel. Wouldn't look good, but would deff look better than rust.

Is there a direct replacement for the Princess electric 3 burner stove/oven?

Yes, made by Force 10, which I did on my boat and has worked out well. Sure Marine in Seattle can give you the details. It's a drop-in replacement, same dimensions, same cutout. Mine is a 110 volt with an oven.

I have a Galley Maid Empress (same footprint as a Princess, I believe) for sale on eBay.

Yes, made by Force 10, which I did on my boat and has worked out well. Sure Marine in Seattle can give you the details. It's a drop-in replacement, same dimensions, same cutout. Mine is a 110 volt with an oven.

Same here.:thumb::thumb:

Maybe thread drift, but how do you like the Force 10 stove?

Maybe thread drift, but how do you like the Force 10 stove?

Functionally the Force 10 is just like the Princess. It's nicely done in fit and finish. I've had it in the boat for 6 years and like it a lot.

Ken,

Thanks for the info. Out stove is a bit long in the tooth...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom