View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 05:57 PM   #19
twistedtree's Avatar
City: Gloucester, MA
Country: USA
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,318
Originally Posted by CaptsWife View Post
The captain has an RROP and our CURRENT sailboat has the MMSI (yes, SA) as we travel in foreign waters. So according to others (and what I've read), I need to cancel the current MMSI on the sailboat and apply for a new MMSI on the trawler. We already have the RROP so no need to reapply for that. Right?

That sounds right. The RR license is for you as an operator. The SA license is for the radio station which is your boat.
twistedtree is offline   Reply With Quote