What about me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy G

Hospitality Officer
Vessel Name
Sarawana
Vessel Make
IG 36 Quad Cabin
Now, this may well be the most shallow post ever made on TF, and there have been a few. However, when idly checking at the bottom of the threads I came across the section that lists who's been on in the last 24 hours.

Upon checking I was dismayed to find that I had been air brushed from history, I had disappeared(like that poor Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi).

My new anthem.

https://youtu.be/OzQKECQgjW8

Last edited:
Greetings,
Mr. AG. Awww...

th

Could relate to the US/Aust time differential?

I know president Trump wants to take America back to the 1950's, but that a bit of a stretch Bruce.

Actually, I am not sure that we maybe heading in the same direction, given our new PM's missive this morning.

Mr RT Firefly I am deeply touched by your concern for my disappearance.

Andy, I was thinking a mere 8 hours, or a day, not 60 years. Back to protectionism, tariff walls," gunna be great folks,gunna be beautiful".
I`m sure Mr Khashoggi is just mislaid in the Embassy. He`ll be found,in whole or in parts, unknown.

Last edited:
This thread, a bit odd to begin with, took a turn into even odder waters.

This is like saying "When I knock on my front door, I don't answer, even though I know I'm home". LOL!!! JK

The list doesn't include your own UserID. You would have to be logged on to see it, which would mean the data would always be the current date. Besides, you know that you're logged on when you're logged on, so that wouldn't be very useful.

Everyone else sees your username in the list, even if you don't.

Now, this may well be the most shallow post ever made on TF, and there have been a few. However, when idly checking at the bottom of the threads I came across the section that lists who's been on in the last 24 hours.

Upon checking I was dismayed to find that I had been air brushed from history, I had disappeared(like that poor Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi).

My new anthem.

It could be a browser cookies error.

My new anthem.

Wifey B: :rofl: Wow, how many hours a day do you spend looking in the mirror? :D

Let's see, you walk into a room and you look around to see who is there. Do you look around to see if you're there or don't you sort of already know that? :rolleyes:

Of course sometimes one does go to a store or restaurant and sit or stand and find out they're invisible apparently. :confused:

Sure you haven't been hiding under the chair? :hide:

Maybe you stepped out for popcorn? :popcorn:

Maybe your image is now transparent? :eek:

I guess I should send you some flowers. :flowers:

Well, thanks for inspiring me into some nonsense and laughter since others did answer your question. :D

Hughes Mearns: Antigonish

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
I wish, I wish he’d go away...

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn’t see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don’t you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don’t slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
Oh, how I wish he’d go away...

My new anthem.

In witnessing a similar incident in another place in time, I was told one time that while my light may be on, this was a result of nobody being home.:D

To Andy G our hospitality officer, I was viewing your new thread then scrolled to the bottom. I noticed that I was the only person viewing. You were not there again. Oh, what a lonely life you must lead.

Actually, Andy, if you will look at the member viewer list you may find that you have been moved to first on the list.

Back
Top Bottom