New Boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salish Nomad

Vessel Name
Salish Nomad
Vessel Make
American Tug 34
We just completed the purchase of a nice 34 American Tug. Hull 109 previously named Mostly Harmless, now named Salish Nomad.

Attachments

• 6769539_20180709121126889_1_XLARGE.jpg
    6769539_20180709121126889_1_XLARGE.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 222
welcome to the asylum, always likes American tugs.

Congratulations! I really like both of those names.

Welcome aboard and I love your boat!

Great boat, lots of adventures ahead. I like the green hull. Congratulations!

Dave, that is one beautiful boat. I can just picture her cruising around the San Juans and points north and south.

A big thank you to all who have responded. We will be headed north to Sitka again in May. Hope to visit with many of the members that we saw this year.

New boat getting a bath at her home port, Anacortes WA. Number one grandson manning the scrub brush

Attachments

• 20181014_110045.jpg
    20181014_110045.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 175
"We will be headed north to Sitka again in May. Hope to visit with many of the members that we saw this year."

Hi Dave & Jean.

Mostly Harmless was moored on my dock for part of last year. Should be a great boat for your travels. Congrats.

Tentative May 1 northbound for WESTERLY, keep in touch.

Jay

"We will be headed north to Sitka again in May. Hope to visit with many of the members that we saw this year."

Hi Dave & Jean.

Mostly Harmless was moored on my dock for part of last year. Should be a great boat for your travels. Congrats.

Tentative May 1 northbound for WESTERLY, keep in touch.

Jay

Thanks Jay, we intend to be under way about the same time. Did you happen to meet the owners? Sure not many hours on the clock....looks like Jean, and I are number three. We intend to go north for as long as we are able.

That's a purdy green hull! Nice shade of green. I'm sure the boat is nice to.

Ted

Congratulations!
I hope to see you around the marina and out and about. Are you in Cap Sante? I'm on F dock.
You boat looks great!
Bill

Hi, Do you have a copy of "American Tug 34/41
Owner Experiences"
-OR - Everything you wanted to know about your tug but were afraid to ask
Version 1.7
January 23, 2011
By Capt. Jeremy Bell
Janet Crane
Owners, AT34 #048 “Tardis”

Hull #109 under the name Zummerzet owned by Mike Thould was a contributor. If you do would like a copy, get your email to me and I will forward a ".pdf" copy.

Dave
dmullenix2@gmail.com

Congratulations!
I hope to see you around the marina and out and about. Are you in Cap Sante? I'm on F dock.
You boat looks great!
Bill

We're in Skyline, but our other boat is in Cap Sante. Helen Marie is at Seattle Yachts brokerage slip.

Congrats! Looks like a very clean boat. If I may ask, what did you pay?

AT

Always liked those boats, American made, local to the PNW, well put together, you can't go wrong! She's a looker. Congrats!!
:dance:

Congrats. We love our American Tug "Maya" Hull 34

Congratulations! Sure is a pretty looking boat.

That is a beautiful tugs, congratulations. Did you buy it from the factory in LaConner?

Back
Top Bottom