Marsh Harbour "On the Hard"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hwclark

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Lazy Grady, Man O War
Vessel Make
1992 and 1994 Grady Whites 24’ Explorers
10/6/18 Trying to find sources for going "on the hard" from say May 1st to Nov. 1st in Marsh Harbour? Best case would be a boat yard with full amenities that could service/repair deisel engines and do an annual maintenance on a 35' Trawler?

Don't remember seeing anything like that in Marsh Harbour. I think your best bet is Abaco Yacht Services on Green Turtle Key.

Marsh Harbour Boat yard looked after a friends boat after a mooring broke in a storm.
They have a travel lift and yard storage. very close to the airport as well.

https://mhby.com/

Last edited:
Marsh harbour sketchy

Don't remember seeing anything like that in Marsh Harbour. I think your best bet is Abaco Yacht Services on Green Turtle Key.

A friends boat was broken into while stored in Marsh Harbour. Others who have kept their boat at green turtle report no issues.

Gordon

Moved thread from "How To Use The Forum, Site News & Account Concerns" to "Marinas, Anchorage, Harbors, Slips and Storage"

Green Turtle

I second the Green Turtle recommendation. I'm not bashing Marsh Harbor, I have never used them. But, I have used Abaco Yacht Services on Green Turtle for years! Super folks, super service and very safe! A little more trouble to get to but...………… it's more trouble, for the "trouble makers" too! Give Crystal a call now if you might be interested, they are very busy!

Back
Top Bottom