View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 05:51 PM   #9
Sunset

City: Sharbot Lake
Vessel Name: Manatee
Vessel Model: 1976 Albin 25 DeLuxe
Well I certainly favour a cable chase to a roof support. I did replace all the hosing in my own little boat, so I am not daunted by that except to the extent it reflects on other maintenance items. Below is the broker comment. Does this comment trigger positive/negative vibes? (what is silicon bronze?)

Quote:
This vessel does need some cosmetic work, however the potential is endless and she is a good solid boat to work with.

She is winterized and covered for storage, was not put in the water this year, but is still acceptable for viewing and can be put in the water for serious buyers only.

The teak decking has been replaced with non-skid flooring and both the deck and hull are very solid.

The prop, rudder, seacocks, port lights, and fittings are all silicon bronze.

She comes with a Ford Lehman Diesel engine, replaced stainless steel gas tanks, The owner reports no leaks around the window trim. This is great news for this vessel because they are know for rusting out gas tanks and leaking windows.

She also comes with a Bimini top that is in great condition, intake stainless steel screens to keep things such as eel grass out, and much more!

The seller is very motivated and will look at all offers!

Tender included.

Trailer not included.
Information On Condition
This vessel is mechanically sound, per the owner runs like a dream, and can handle all water types with storms, says he has never felt unsafe in her.

This boat is in need of a good cleaning/detail and a lot of cosmetic TLC, but she really is carrying great bones.

In the fly bridge, the oil press gauge and depth techs don't work, however if put on the engine, they are accurate.

Seller has all maintenance records and even a journal of everything that has been done.

2016 Impellers replaced 2017 Engine serviced