Hello from Prosser, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Seaforth
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 26
Hello all,

We completed an apparently successful survey and sea trial on a Nordic Tug 26 today so I'm willing to come out of the shadows and say hello. I'm a private pilot and Hells Canyon jet boater making the transition to cruiser. We're looking forward to learning and exploring the waters of the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Thanks for the helpful advice y'all didn't know you gave!

Kevin Corliss & Mary Reimers

Welcome!

We have at least one other NT26 owner here. When you can post some pictures.

Kevin and Mary, welcome to TF from another eastern WA boater. Hell's Canyon boater, eh? What a great run it is up to the dam.

Yup, we all like to see pics of people using their boats.

I'm sure you will enjoy your 26! We've had our older 32 for 8 years and just circumnavigated Vancouver Island in it this summer. It was spectacular. And nothing broke. Check out the PNW owners group at Pacific Northwest Nordic Tug Owners Association. They have an annual Rendezvous in Anacortes in early June. Lots of good people and stuff to learn.

Well, we're finally closed, so I feel like it is ok to (attempt to) post a photo. Let the journey begin! There is a fair amount of work to do, but a lot of fun to be had.

k

Attachments

• imageedit_4_2999868765.jpg
    imageedit_4_2999868765.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 92
Where are you Mooring your boat?

Welcome we to have a Nordic 26 which we really love. We have made two trips to Florida and the Keys from Rock Hall MD which we really loved. We are planning to take her next year to Prince Rupert and then explore the Alaska coast.
Jan and JimIMG_20161106_191730.jpgIMG_0234.jpg

Where are you Mooring your boat?

She is on a Calkins gooseneck trailer so I intend to keep her in a yard in Anacortes until mid-late October then home to E-WA for winter where I can work on all of the “details”. Probably will seek some kind of dry storage over on west side for next season, slinging in for the days we can get away to play.

Welcome

Kevin-

For dry storage here on the west side you might consider North Harbor Diesel in Anacortes.

Peter

Kevin-

For dry storage here on the west side you might consider North Harbor Diesel in Anacortes.

Peter

I think he knows, because thats where I am and Ive just spotted a cute green NT26 100 ft off my starboard bow.

Walking over to say hi!

Welcome! Looks like an older 26. Out if curiosity, what is the HIN? I ask because our NT26 is hull 28. I have a suspicion that hull 27 or 29 is mint green. Because I found some mint green gelcoat on our hull bottom when I scraped off all of the bottom paint years ago...

Cute! If it had walk-around decks and covered side decks I could be tricked into getting one. Welcome!

Welcome! Looks like an older 26. Out if curiosity, what is the HIN? I ask because our NT26 is hull 28. I have a suspicion that hull 27 or 29 is mint green. Because I found some mint green gelcoat on our hull bottom when I scraped off all of the bottom paint years ago...

The HIN ends in 184 so I suspect that is the year. The only other digits are 86.

K

Nice to meet you fractalfreak! Thanks for coming over to say hello!

K

Welcome we to have a Nordic 26 which we really love. We have made two trips to Florida and the Keys from Rock Hall MD which we really loved. We are planning to take her next year to Prince Rupert and then explore the Alaska coast.
Jan and JimView attachment 81048View attachment 81049

:flowers:Keep us Alaskan's aware of your progress and time schedule.

Al-Ketchikan

Welcome and love those Nordics; it is a sturdy handsome little cruiser!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom