Mahalo at the Sep 2018 Seattle Boats Afloat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustBob

Vessel Name
Mahalo
Vessel Make
2018 Hampton Endurance 658
Hi everyone. Just letting you know that our boat Mahalo will be at the Seattle show next week. I believe it will be the only Hampton boat in the show (although Hampton Yachts will have other make brokerage boats in the show).

If you get aboard, let me know what you think of her.

Also, if you are attending the VIP night Weds event, let's say HI in person.

Bob.

ps: Picture taken yesterday after I brought her into Lake Union. Funny to see the show docks with no other boats there!

Attachments

• mahaloboatshow.jpg
    mahaloboatshow.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 101
Hi everyone. Just letting you know that our boat Mahalo will be at the Seattle show next week. I believe it will be the only Hampton boat in the show (although Hampton Yachts will have other make brokerage boats in the show).

If you get aboard, let me know what you think of her.

Also, if you are attending the VIP night Weds event, let's say HI in person.

Bob.

ps: Picture taken yesterday after I brought her into Lake Union. Funny to see the show docks with no other boats there!

Planning on attending wed with several folks. We will stop by!

Don't let anyone steal it :)

Yes, I'm trying to put that one out of my head! Surely the boat show is when something like that has the lowest probability?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be working in CA this week but I look forward to seeing her (and hopefully meeting you if you're around) this coming weekend.

If anyone has the opportunity to see Mahalo, take it. She is beautiful.

Wow, even better in person! Many thanks to Bob for giving me a personal tour of Mahalo, so many fine modifications to make her so practical and beautiful at the same time. :thumb:

Wow, even better in person! Many thanks to Bob for giving me a personal tour of Mahalo, so many fine modifications to make her so practical and beautiful at the same time. :thumb:

And great to meet you in person too! Best of luck with your own search.

Back
Top Bottom