View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 04:17 PM   #21
DonScatt
Veteran Member

City: Little Gasparilla Island, FL
Vessel Name: Jackie Season
Vessel Model: Beneteau 50' Swift Trawler
First, congratulations on the new boat. We’ve had our ST34 for a little over 2 years and absolutely love it!!
Secondly, I ran into the same problem with the shore power cords. We docked at a marina with a bad power outlet that fried our neutral on one of the cables, and ended up having to order a new one from Beneteau through our dealer. I wasn’t able to find an adapter but that would be the ideal solution.

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigs View Post
Ok so the shore power cable, supposedly it's a 32 AMP cable, (not a 30 amp) which works perfectly....but I have another pair of cables from my Monteray boat (north american shore cables)so when I tried to use them they just wouldn't plug into the sockets of the boat., when I examen it more closely I noticed the pins are not the exactly the same. So I call my dealer and he told me my boat has the European sockets. So now I'm wondering if there's an adapter that I could use on my regular North American shore power cables to convert the male end to European pins? any help with this ?

My dealer also told me he could also change the sockets in the boat to north american sockets ...
DonScatt is offline   Reply With Quote