My Apologies...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toocoys

Guru
It’s been brought to my attention, both through PM’s, and through a review of my threads that I may have allowed my behavior to slip into an unsatisfactory category. While I have had no intention of insulting anyone, I can see where I could have made better choices when addressing members of the community, when they tried to give me advice. I’ll make no excuses, except to say that moving aboard has been a bit stressful and perhaps that’s made me a bit overly sensitive, and less than understanding and accepting.

So to Peggy, and anyone whom I may have offended, please accept my sincere apologies. I will try to remember and utilize the be nice rule in the future, and remember that this is a community of folks who have the same interests as I do, some directly across the dock from me.

That took guts and is a statement rarely seen on an internet forum. It reflects great credit on you and, if I may say, on this unique Forum itself.

toocoys, well done. Not many would have what it takes to step and make a sincere apology such as yours. Tipping my hat to you.

+1

That took guts and is a statement rarely seen on an internet forum. It reflects great credit on you and, if I may say, on this unique Forum itself.

Well I try to do the right thing at all times, however I’m only human and emotions do affect me. Once I had time to get un-defensive I realized that what I perceived as arrogance and insult, was in fact expertise and experience. I was involved with a stressful project, without experience, and I let my ignorance get the best of me. I have no issues admitting I’m wrong when I am in fact wrong, as I was in this case.

Sometimes my view of the world gets corrected in a more positive direction. Thanks for that.

I've heard people say that you should never apologize; it's a sign of weakness. BULL! A sincere apology is a sign of real strength and character. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom