The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trimjb

Veteran Member
New to this board.
Currently have a 1990 Bayliner 2556 Command Bridge. It's been a good little pocket cruiser but time to move in a different direction.
I am on this board to obtain some knowledge and experience for other trawler owners.
Currently have our eyes on the 2003 Camano 31.

Welcome aboard! Lots of folks here love the Camano 31/Troll. Lots of boat for 31 ft.

Good luck with your search for the perfect boat.

Welcome aboard TF
We "tested the boating waters" w a 24 ft Bayliner. DW and I both decided we liked cruising but the 24 BL wasn't going to cut it for us. We moved up twice and now have what will likely be our last boat... yup I know many have said that before.
Enjoy the search and your time here on TF.

We have said that many times and are on our 23rd boat now...

We owned a 2002 Camano 31 from 2004-2008 they are fine boats, we really enjoyed her!

HI, I bought a Camano last year, its fantastic, very economical to run, easy to work on, and tons of room.

Its hard to beat a 31 foot boat with a fly bridge, diesel, and bow thruster all in one package, not many other boats compare in the 30 foot size range...

HI, I bought a Camano last year, its fantastic, very economical to run, easy to work on, and tons of room.

Its hard to beat a 31 foot boat with a fly bridge, diesel, and bow thruster all in one package, not many other boats compare in the 30 foot size range...

Welcome aboard, Harry!

You're right. The Camano packs a lot into 31 ft.

I'm kinda curious, what's the tankage?

The boat holds 100 gallons of fuel in 2 tanks and 50 gallons of water in 2 tanks. both tanks are easily accessible, and way out on the edge for weight distribution...

As my surveyor said, this boat is a great boat to survey and work on, everything is so accessible..

Back
Top Bottom