Off the deep end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scratchnsaw

So I am almost afraid to ask, what is required to peak in? Now I am not interested in flame throwing on the net. But saw the section after looking into the off topic section and thought I would ask.

A thick skin, some perspective, and a sense of humor.
Oh the same mouse that clicks in can also click out too.;) But anyway when I click on the section title, all I get is No messages or something like that. So I did not know if there is a secret decoder ring that gets me into the "secret and classified" section.;):eek: And normally I like to watch train wrecks too from the side roads.

Go to User CP, then Group Memberships and opt in.

But remember the old saw: " I wouldn't want to become a member of any Club willing to let me in."

Go to User CP, then Group Memberships and opt in.

But remember the old saw: " I wouldn't want to become a member of any Club willing to let me in."
:nonono::nonono: Don`t. If you must,pre test by immersing your head in your holding tank.

Wow! The clicks on the OTDE must be financially lucrative.

I sign in there about once a year, read about half a post, then remember why I left before. It isn’t worth your time. You’d learn as much reading comments on YouTube videos.

You can get the same flavour by switching back and forth from Fox news and MSNBC, just more vicious. However, the joke thread is pretty funny.
John

Well when I posted this thread I may have been bored for just a moment or two. Luckily after peeking thru the peep hole my wiser side smacked me a couple of times. That and I have found a few more pieces of wood to cut and fit in the shape of a boat. So you guys will have to continue on there without me for now. :cool:

... It isn’t worth your time. You’d learn as much reading comments on YouTube videos.
Or taking a swim in the pre treatment receiving tank at your local sewage treatment works.

Back
Top Bottom