Its that time of year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwhatty

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
"Emily Anne"
Vessel Make
2001 Island Gypsy 32 Europa (Hull #146)
download.spark

Dave, did you do that just for the forum or is that your Christmas card this year?

Very Cool by the way.'

SD

skipperdude wrote:
Dave, did you do that just for the forum or is that your Christmas card this year?

Very Cool by the way.'

SD
Did it just for the Forum (yes, even for those who lurk around on the dark side OTDE). Although my wife liked it and is now emailing it to our boating friends.

dwhatty wrote:
Did it just for the Forum (yes, even for those who lurk around on the dark side OTDE). Although my wife liked it and is now emailing it to our boating friends.
******* Super job!* (#*%*&)

From our boat to yours...

img_68764_0_af078f6bdd54403f04e3af52fd7c9160.jpg

-- Edited by FlyWright on Friday 16th of December 2011 11:28:47 AM

FlyWright wrote:
From our boat to yours...

img_68768_0_af078f6bdd54403f04e3af52fd7c9160.jpg

-- Edited by FlyWright on Friday 16th of December 2011 11:28:47 AM
*What lovely flight attendents you have on your crew Capt.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Great card, AL!

Guru and Folks:

In the South of the Equator, Christmas has no snow and we all sweat like we were in a sauna. Yet, the Season is a family party and everyone is happy.

I will b e happier two or three levels above normal as I will be turning Rainha Jannota write side up on January 18<sup>th</sup>

We need to keep focused in finishing her. Got to go, got to go!...

In 2012, I wish you the best of the best for all of you folks. May God bless you all!

Jana & Fernando (Portuguese)

Attachments

• ready 1.jpg
    ready 1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 52
  • ready 2.jpg
    ready 2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 54
From the Land of Skinny Dippin'

Christmas 2011 by GonzoF1, on Flickr

-- Edited by GonzoF1 on Friday 16th of December 2011 08:00:44 PM

Very, very nice, Bess!

Alright! Keep those cards coming. Very nice.

Flywright, all 3 of your daughters are beautiful!!!

biggrin.gif
:thumbsup:

Thanks, guys.* I guess it's true that boats are real Babe Magnets.*

Baker, The Admiral will like that.* I wish she'd share her Fountain of Youth with me.* You've been added to our Christmas Card list so you can stare at my mug on your refrigerator for the whole year! :)

<blockquote title="biggrin">FlyWright wrote:*You've been added to our Christmas Card list so you can stare at my mug on your refrigerator for the whole year! :)
Anything but that, please! :sprint:* Your online card is great as it can be be downloaded, cropped and the final product be more pleasing to the eye.*
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

dwhatty wrote:<blockquote title="biggrin">FlyWright wrote:*You've been added to our Christmas Card list so you can stare at my mug on your refrigerator for the whole year! :)
Anything but that, please! :sprint:* Your online card is great as it can be be downloaded, cropped and the final product be more pleasing to the eye.*
smile.gif

Ha!* You crack me up, David!*

Assuming the USPS still delivers to Maine
biggrin.gif
, you've got mail.* I did the work for you.* I hope it'll make the cut for your refrigerator for 2012!!*

-- Edited by FlyWright on Monday 19th of December 2011 07:50:29 PM

FlyWright wrote:dwhatty wrote:<blockquote title="biggrin">FlyWright wrote:*You've been added to our Christmas Card list so you can stare at my mug on your refrigerator for the whole year! :)
smile.gif

Ha!* You crack me up, David!*

Assuming the USPS still delivers to Maine
biggrin.gif
, you've got mail.* I did the work for you.* I hope it'll make the cut for your refrigerator for 2012!!*

-- Edited by FlyWright on Monday 19th of December 2011 07:50:29 PM

*Looking forward to it. I think.

FlyWright wrote:
biggrin.gif
:thumbsup:

Thanks, guys.* I guess it's true that boats are real Babe Magnets.*

Baker, The Admiral will like that.* I wish she'd share her Fountain of Youth with me.* You've been added to our Christmas Card list so you can stare at my mug on your refrigerator for the whole year! :)
*you do have quite the lovely family Al!* I hope Matt and I will have an opportunity to meet at least your wife when we are in the delta next year.

edit--- PS we did not do Christmas cards this year!* I usually do a letter and a photo card but just haven't found time this year.*

-- Edited by Pineapple Girl on Thursday 22nd of December 2011 08:47:27 PM

Merry Christmas everyone.

Here is something you may enjoy. *Put it up full screen with sound on.

Thanks Don.

Happy Holidays everyone from the Admiral and Crew of "Adagio"

Miri and John P.

To the nice folks on TF********* KJ

download.spark

Guys, Gals, may your course stay on track.

232323232%7Ffp539%3A%3A%3Enu%3D3363%3E33%3A%3E57%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D366%3A784%3B45336nu0mrj

Great photo, Mark.

Here's a little something from some good ol' boys about 50 miles down the road. *Hope you like it.

Turn your speakers on and put it up full acreen.

Merry Christmas to all of you on Trawler Forum especially those I chat w all the time but not to be forgotten ......... all you lurkers (that may be the majority) that even though you do'nt post you're a very big part of the forum as there seems to be plenty of posters. However more posters would be better so jump on in if you have someth'in to say. This is our last big Christmas tree. 16'3". I'll try to up date this w all the decorations on the tree and lit up.*

Eric Henning

-- Edited by nomadwilly on Saturday 24th of December 2011 08:41:31 PM

Attachments

• sth72050.jpg
    sth72050.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 64
Merry Christmas from Michigan and the Great Lakes.*We have had an extended fall but expect some snow overnight which will make the season right.*

I spotted Santa Clause on Spring Lake late this afternoon and ran out to grab this picture.* I tried to wave him down but he seemed focussed on*getting prepared to give gifts to all.* Hohoho!

Attachments

• img_1159.jpg
    img_1159.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom