Moonstruck
Guru

City: Hailing Port: Charleston, SC
Vessel Name: Moonstruck
Vessel Model: Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Selling/upgrading

Quote:
Dougcole wrote:
No sabre yet, sorry about that....it is our favorite of the boats but also the highest price range. * I think the 40 EB predated the 42 sabre, so there are some late 90's Eastbays out there more in our price range.* The sabres all seem to be 300 +.

The legacy is a little less cha ching as well, I guess because it is a little smaller?

Our one worry about all these boats is the tiny fridge.* We spend 4 to 5 weeks at a time on our boat.* We have a 9 year old and a 13 year old boy, that eat mounds of food.* Have you added any cool space to your sabre?

Also, is that Ocean Beach on GTC?* We spend a lot of time on that island, our boat is currently in Black Sound Marina.

-- Edited by Dougcole on Thursday 15th of December 2011 08:14:59 PM
*My, but you are in a great spot. *If you are referring to the first beach photo in the thread called "For the Northern Guys", it is on the north end of Guana just around the point. *Ours is a 2 stateroom express. *No flybridge. *Jim Klein has a 42 Sabre Sedan with flybridge at Man-O-War Marina. *Its name is Fiddlers Green. *Glenn Patch had one at Hopetown that was on the market. *He was going to cruise the Exumas, so I'm not certain where it is. *It is a beaufifu boat.

We plan to be in the Abacos for 5 or 6 weeks in May and early June. *Will you be there? *For some of that time we will have 4 teenage grand children.

If you are talking about the Avatar pihoto, it is on Green Turtle, but don't tell anybody. *Carl (Old Stone) has had his eye on my Barcolounger.

-- Edited by Moonstruck on Thursday 15th of December 2011 09:15:17 PM
Moonstruck is offline   Reply With Quote