TF Gathering in SE Florida 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baker Act Baker, what a novel idea. Besides we really like Wendy better. Jack those PBRs work for you.

Do we think Ft. Pierce will let us come back after last year?

Attachments

• 6BDE3C1F-A244-4BB6-A4B5-CC2137B1FA90.jpg
    6BDE3C1F-A244-4BB6-A4B5-CC2137B1FA90.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 129
Allan. It seems you did the same thing last year and I can only assume that you fear (like us all) of having your vessel docked near Ted’s showroom concourse condition Very Slow Hand. After a couple of times of having been humiliated to the core by having other boaters point at the two boats and laugh hysterically at yours you become numb and after a few days of crying you get over it. I still forgive those Dock walker who spit on my boat after viewing Ver Slow Hand. You can even take Larry’s Route and request to be at a different marina albeit within a few miles. I’m happy being a few boats away but I don’t appreciate Ted standing on the dock directing all to compare his boat to mine,UNFAIR!!!

Irv, you are so right. Any boat we might bring, we just sold ours and closed on another today, would pale in comparison to Slow Hand. The shine Ted put on her would likely reflect so bright even at night that we wouldn't get much sleep. Definitely want to keep some distance! We will be there anyway and have a great time as usual.

Allan, tell me it's not so. Do you mean to tell us that you sold the only Great Lakes Cruiser in the TF fleet?

Ray you are tardy to the event by 1 year!!! You WILL be expected to attend in 2019, and bring whatshisname with you.:D You could be in the running for the farthest away prize which may be a ride on Moonstruck.

Don, I still work. If not me, who’s going to pay in to all the Social Security accounts of the retired guys? :socool:

I already paid mine, you are working for yours.... :)

Ray, not to worry, the illegals will pay it!

Allan, tell me it's not so. Do you mean to tell us that you sold the only Great Lakes Cruiser in the TF fleet?

Don, yes it is true. This summer has been so hot and our bodies told us we need to have air conditioning and a queen island birth. I worked 5 years rebuilding her and she now has great new owners in the Thousand Islands.

Come to think of it, Baker Act would be a good name for his next boat or tender..
If I changed the name on the next boat, Wendy would demand a part of it...so probably not..????????

So Baker, she would look better than you sipping rum while piloting. Win win.

BTW my research shows the Miami Boat Show as being February 14 - 18. Now Don has to work his magic and pick our weekend.

BTW my research shows the Miami Boat Show as being February 14 - 18. Now Don has to work his magic and pick our weekend.

OK Irv, I went behind the magic curtain, and picked out some dates to throw out. In honor of George Washington and my maternal grandmother, Nancy Jenkins Coffia (it's both of their birthdays), we will start on Thursday, Feb 22 for the arrival date. We will run it through Sat. Feb, 24, and depart on Sunday Feb. 25.

Feb. 22 to 25, 2019

Sounds like come in Wednesday 21st to secure my spot in front of Bigsfish. Leave Monday the 26th to avoid the Weekend AICW Demolition Derby.

Works for me.

Ted

OK Irv, I went behind the magic curtain, and picked out some dates to throw out. In honor of George Washington and my maternal grandmother, Nancy Jenkins Coffia (it's both of their birthdays), we will start on Thursday, Feb 22 for the arrival date. We will run it through Sat. Feb, 24, and depart on Sunday Feb. 25.

Feb. 22 to 25, 2019

We depart FL for ME Feb 23rd. :cry:

Here's hoping it won't once again coincide with our large family ski trip out west. And by then, Lord willing, we will once again be boat owners - in negotiations as I type. But then, of course, I have my reputation to uphold - may have to call in the family attorney, but forgot - he is now a Federal Judge, as is my neighbor :nonono: - both on the 5th Circuit Court in N.O. :socool::socool: Just let me know if any need a bit of help with the local fuzz:thumb:

And as I now see some dates, I will work on the ski week !

Don

I love you like my brother but Watfa suggests you stop the wine. I believe you should be using a 2019 calander to get the dates correct or are you just messing with Ted so we can have him moved to a different dock, perhaps the one they put Scott at. LOL

Gonna have to go with Irv here....you're off by a day. That Thursday would be the 21st....Saturday the 23rd.

We plan to be there by car. Looking forward to seeing all. Howard

Wow, Baker agreed with me. I’ll have to show this to Watfa because she never thinks I’m correct about anything.

Howard, it will be good to put a face on your posts.

Wow, Baker agreed with me. I’ll have to show this to Watfa because she never thinks I’m correct about anything.

Howard, it will be good to put a face on your posts.

Irv, I love you like my brother but, Howard and Jackie were there 2 years ago. :rofl:

Ted

Fort Pierce

Come on down!
Fort Pierce is wonderful in the winter...great marina and two miles from my house!

Keep us posted.

Come on down!
Fort Pierce is wonderful in the winter...great marina and two miles from my house!

Keep us posted.
Where have you been for the last 3 TF Gatherings? ;)

Ted

Brother Ted

I don’t drink!!! Must be all the abuse I receive from Watfa, those head injuries effect ny memory.

So Baker gives me a plus 1 and. brother Ted takes it away. Story of my life.

Facts about or derived during TF SE get togethers are irrelavent.

No one will swear to them by going against the oath....all documented by outsiders are just conspiracy theory trash.

And so the reasoning of Scott rises to the apex of truth. Drunks, fools and idiots be warned!

Sf rally

We will attend if the date doesn’t conflict with the Ranger Rendezvous.

And so the reasoning of Scott rises to the apex of truth. Drunks, fools and idiots be warned!

Is that a new prize category if you meet all 3 of those qualifications? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom