Able body and willing to learn, socal area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

r3markabl3

Hello,

I am complete newby with some experience around boats and driving a Navy ship etc... but am willing to provide assistance and extra set of hands for a chance to learn if you need help with any renovations or maintenance in the socal area.

I am looking to liveaboard in the future and what better way to learn than to assist someone else and pay it forward.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum. If you are about 5ft tall, under 100 lbs and are a contortionist by profession then likely you will get many requests. Seriously, many people can use a hand at various times so good luck with your learning, it is fun.

Morning, saw your two posts. We are heading out for a 7 day trip on Sunday and have some other trips planned after that, but I will do my best to get you down to our boat in San Diego soon. There are a few other SD people on here, so they may help as well. I will send you a PM..please check your inbox.

Morning, saw your two posts. We are heading out for a 7 day trip on Sunday and have some other trips planned after that, but I will do my best to get you down to our boat in San Diego soon. There are a few other SD people on here, so they may help as well. I will send you a PM..please check your inbox.

Awesome, thank you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom