Is your trawler pin-up quality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Al, She's a one of a kind. And congradulations to you too.

I'm in good company.

SD

skipperdude wrote:
WOW!! and WOW!! My boat made the calander I'm so humbled.

I'm a side line in August. That is just right for me.

I just placed my order I can't wait.

SD

-- Edited by skipperdude on Tuesday 13th of December 2011 11:15:22 AM
*Stella Di Mare made it as the side line for October.* I ordered today as well.

As I* first looked*at the calendar your's was the first I recognized.

Congradulations.

Sd

skipperdude wrote:
As I* first looked*at the calendar your's was the first I recognized.

Congradulations.

Sd
Actually the first that caught my eye was Marins Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.

Congratulations to all that were luckie enough to have been chosen.

-- Edited by JD on Tuesday 13th of December 2011 02:06:15 PM

I just ordered a calendar this morning and talked with Peggy.* Very nice lady!* She mentioned that she likes the idea of using our boats in real-life locations rather than the professional photos from the likes of Nordhavn, etc.

Ray,

Was that Peggy that answered the phone?

Giggitoni wrote:
Yes.
*I was going to ask but we were joking around so much I forgot.* She does make spending money easy enough.

Thanks

-- Edited by JD on Tuesday 13th of December 2011 04:16:41 PM

JD wrote:
Actually the first that caught my eye was Marins Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.
The world's worst breed name.* I rarely tell people our dog is an NSDTR but use the original name of the breed, which is Little River Duck Dog, Little River being one of the places in Nova Scotia where the breed is said to have originated.*

The Nova Scotia blah-blah-blah name was hung on the breed by the government of Nova Scotia when they named it the official dog of Nova Scotia back in the 1940s.* See, even in Canada, a country that usually gets things right, when you get the government involved the end result is usually worse than where you started.

Received Peggy's calendar today. Very nicely done! So glad many of our TF members are shown.

Nice picture, Marin....or should we call you Miss May? I like how the depth of field allows both Albi and La Perouse to remain in focus. Albi makes quite the 'pinup girl.'

I see JD and SD. Congrats, gents! Who else made it that I missed?

Made the calendar, too. Small photo on August page :)

chiropaul wrote:
Made the calendar, too. Small photo on August page :)
Oh, there you are...right next to Skipperdude!*

Mohogany and teak planking...beautiful boat, Paul. I bet you could write a book on the proper care and maintenance for wood.* Got more interior and exterior pics you can post?

Mine made the small in April, but next to all those larger boats, FlyWright looks like the dinghy.* But we love our dinghy!!

I took the picture of Miss November, my best friend's 42 Jefferson Sundeck, on our way to meeting up with Carquinez Coot for a photo shoot on our Angel Island trip.* He was barreling by me at WOT/14 kts.*

FlyWright wrote:
I took the picture of Miss November, my best friend's 42 Jefferson Sundeck, on our way to meeting up with Carquinez Coot for a photo shoot on our Angel Island trip.
*The Jefferson with the disappearing Mothball fleet in the background.

Attachments

• mothball.jpg
    mothball.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 68
I've sent Peggy an email asking if she's planning to do a 2013 calendar. I'll post what I learn if/when she replies.

Al, I believe another TF member contacted her. She's not doing a calendar this year. It's up to us!

Affirmative. No calendar this year, but maybe next year.

How are Peggy and Hans? We enjoyed meeting them a few years ago in Baltimore. Seem to have lost their contact info.

Back
Top Bottom