Garelick boat hook rubber bumper replace?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just replaced the tip on one of my boat hooks. I just measured the diameter of the threaded end and ordered some off Amazon. I think they were about $4 for 4 of them.

Give Garelick a call. I bet they’ll just drop one in the mail for you. I did business with Garelick for better than forty years. They were very nice. They got bought by Attwood a couple of years ago.

I just replaced the tip on one of my boat hooks. I just measured the diameter of the threaded end and ordered some off Amazon. I think they were about $4 for 4 of them.

Do you have a link?

Give Garelick a call. I bet they’ll just drop one in the mail for you. I did business with Garelick for better than forty years. They were very nice. They got bought by Attwood a couple of years ago.

I can try , thanks.

Called Garelick, no problem, they are sending me a new red screw on tip.
Great idea to call HopCar, they have good customer support!

Got it today, took about a week, nice of them to send it. I suppose any rubber tip would work for a while. This one is red.

Got it today, took about a week, nice of them to send it. I suppose any rubber tip would work for a while. This one is red.

Squirt a dab of glue in there before screwing it on if you don't use any other attachments with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom