Hi From Midland Ontario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lianecoates

Just found this forum - my husband and I are planning to retire in a couple of years and want to travel by trawler - hoping to buy one in the next year or so. This is our research time. Hoping to get advice and suggestions

Welcome aboard! (I would add the required "eh?", but I have not, in 61 years, come across another Canadian who actually talks like that, LOL!)
I am also in the process of researching and hopefully acquiring a trawler.
I live just north of you, on the north shore of Lake Huron. I used to keep several of my sailboats in the Midland/Penetang area, and camped on Beausoleil Island for many years, so I know the area quite well.
Georgian Bay and the North Channel ......... in my opinion, some of the best cruising grounds in the world!
Perhaps when we both have our trawlers, we shall bump into each other, but not literally!

Welcome, it is a great forum and you can lean and contribute. We were just up to Penetang last week looking at a boat as we just sold ours and didn't want to own 2. We keep our boat on Simcoe and live in Bobcaygeon. You are in a great boating area. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom