Covered Slips in the Keys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rpelton

Veteran Member
Heading down to the keys and going to leave the boat for a while. 36 foot Albin. Hoping to find a covered slip anywhere marathon To Key West. Does anyone know of any covered slips In the Keys?
Thanks much.
Bob

Covered slips in the Keys are few and far between and usually spoken for. At 36' there may be a few inside forklift storage options for you, but again they are usually at capacity.

Tavernier Creek Marina can handle up to 36' and 12,000lbs

Tavernier Creek Marina

Duck Key Marina can handle to 22,000lbs

https://marinaduckkey.com/

Keys Boat Works Marathon

Boat Repair Services & Products

Oceans Edge formerly Oceanside Marina Stock Island (Key West)

https://www.oceansedgekeywest.com/marina

There are several others, Plantation Boat Mart, Max's, Caribee, Bud n Mary's, Boat House, Marathon Boat Yard, Keys Sea Center, Garrison Bight, plus a few others. I left them out because I believe you either too big or I doubt they have room.

I'm pretty sure the only covered in the water storage in the Keys is at Key's Boat Works in Marathon, maybe Marathon Boat Yard as well.

Note that Marina's in Marathon and South may have been impacted by Irma.

You would do much better in Miami and still be only a few hours from the Keys, or opt for in the water or on the hill outside storage

:socool:

I have never seen a covered slip in the keys, maybe because they would all eventually get blown away ;-).

David

They are very rare, but there are some

Keys Boat Works in Marathon:

About Us

We can store approximately 150 boats on land outside and undercover. We also have covered wet slips for boats up to 60' .

:socool:

I have never seen a covered slip in the keys, maybe because they would all eventually get blown away ;-).

David

Covered Slips in Keys

Thanks so much for this wealth of information. I will begin contacting marina's and see what's available!

Back
Top Bottom