Well I Guess They Had To Give The British A Copy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-sussex-44703928/declaration-of-independence-found-in-chichester-archives

NPR is tweeting the complete Declaration today like they did last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trawler Forum is my respite from the hate and divisive speech found elsewhere on the internet, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc. Can we please refrain from posting incendiary topics and stick to boating topics?

Trawler Forum is my respite from the hate and divisive speech found elsewhere on the internet, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc. Can we please refrain from posting incendiary topics and stick to boating topics?

George, I agree wholeheartedly - however the original post was meant as interesting and informative, I am not quite sure how it led to the rest. Perhaps a moderator could clean it up.

George, I agree wholeheartedly - however the original post was meant as interesting and informative, I am not quite sure how it led to the rest. Perhaps a moderator could clean it up.

I do believe I replied to the wrong post and for that I am quite sorry. I was reading several posts this morning and somehow made a mistake. Nonetheless, my statement can apply to some of the other active posts herein. At least I can blame it on old age.:blush:

I do believe I replied to the wrong post and for that I am quite sorry. I was reading several posts this morning and somehow made a mistake. Nonetheless, my statement can apply to some of the other active posts herein. At least I can blame it on old age.:blush:

Nope you were on the correct thread, a moderator did clean it up.

Thanks Mod!

Back
Top Bottom